You like to take a little extra time when it comes to your appearance. You’ll spend a few more minutes in the mirror to make sure that your clothes are straight and not a single hair is out of place. You know that a polished image can open doors for you even before you start speaking. This mindset is why you’re interested in improving the appearance of your smile. It’s the first thing people notice when they meet you, and you want to make the best first impression you can. The question is, what all can you do to improve your smile, and how do you choose the right dentist to do it? The team at Anderson Dental want you to know how to choose your cosmetic dentist in 85085.
One of the key things to look for when seeking a cosmetic dentist is to see which services they offer. Teeth can be improved in a number of ways, and each procedure is meant to address a specific need. Here at Anderson Dental we are happy to offer a variety of cosmetic procedures that can help anyone:
- Teeth whitening: This procedure helps remove stains from your teeth and leave them 6-10 shades whiter. You can either have it done in-practice or at home. We use Opalescence bleaching gel to give you a result that is both beautiful and long lasting.
- Direct Bonding: This allows us to address issues with teeth that are cracked, chipped, crooked, or have gaps. It is one of the easiest cosmetic procedures available. We use a putty-like composite resin to sculpt your tooth into a more desirable shape and improve its appearance.
- Metal-Free Restorations: A damaged tooth can be completely restored and seamlessly blend into your smile using all-ceramic restorations. This material is stain-proof and is shown to last longer than traditional metal restorations.
- Gum Recontouring: Short teeth or “gummy” smiles can be balanced by removing a small amount of tissue from around the teeth. The crowns themselves can be lengthened as well to create a perfect smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Know as the “facelift of dentistry,” porcelain veneers use thin ceramic coverings to completely makeover your smile. Issues such as broken, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth can be addressed with this one procedure, giving you a whole new look.
- ClearCorrect Braces: You can get the best of everything when it comes to appearance, effectiveness, and comfort with ClearCorrect braces. They are able to straighten your teeth using clear plastic aligner trays as opposed to brackets at wires. Not only are they nearly invisible when worn, but they also are removable, making it easier for you to eat and clean your teeth.
This array of procedures should be able to fix any cosmetic issue you have. We can even use a combination of them to help patients who want more dramatic results.
How to Choose
You don’t want just any dentist in 85085 to perform cosmetic procedures on you. Any general dentist is allowed to perform cosmetic procedures despite their experience with them. You want a dentist that has taken the time to be trained specially in cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Anderson has spent years training in cosmetic dentistry so she can make any patient feel beautiful. This is apparent if you listen to all the happy patients she has treated over the years.
Want To Know More?
If you have any questions about which cosmetic dentistry procedure might be best for you, please give us a call at Anderson Dental. We’ll be more than happy to tell you anything you need to know so you’re positive that you’re making the right choice by having us help your smile.